We'd like to make just a few more announcements before tomorrow's event!
- While there's rain predicted in the forecast for tomorrow, it's looking like it'll clear up around noon. So while the streets may be wet, hopefully it'll just be partly cloudy skies while you're riding around the city. And what better way to celebrate the much needed rain than biking in the name of an important charity? But please dress accordingly and ride safely.
- Our fundraising competition will go until 4PM tomorrow so get your final fundraising push in! (Here's the current leaderboard.)
- Not only will all finishers receive a special enamel pin when they arrive at the SF-Marin Food Bank -- we have another gift: an awesome black bandanna designed by our very own Koshi that features our unique logo. So if you complete the event, you'll receive both!
- The after party is at Bender’s Bar & Grill (806 S. Van Ness Ave & 19th Street). The bar opens at 2PM, so if you finish before 4PM -- you can head on over there. There’s free BBQ from 3-7PM and the kitchen will be open to buy additional food, too.
- We're aiming to start the raffle at 5PM, so all of you folks that pre-registered on EventBrite have automatically been entered. That will be followed shortly afterwards by the awards.
Questions? Email us at supermarketstreetsweep at gmail dot com. See you tomorrow!